• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NHL Fans

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I didnt even bother reading all of the last 2 posts, because the "quote" fest is getting quite ridiculous...

Anyhow, does anyone else find it quite funny that alot of "NHL'ers" have taken jobs in European hockey leagues, for about 1/10th there pay in the NHL... and the fact that they have taken jobs away from people who normally play in those leagues...

I dont feel sorry for these people at all. In fact I would like to get a list of NHL players who have spoken out about what transpired throughout the lockout and subsuquent cancelation of the season...

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Samus good luck on getting a list.The players keep changeing their minds.Also the NHL won't give out any lists.(they don't want to look bad).I'm trying to get a response from the Colorado Avalanche.(no response). :eek: :eek:mg: :cry: All I can say is this sucks..I want my hockey back. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There better be hockey next year or I will go nuts.If not I want the money for my season tickets back!!!!! :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :grr: :eek:mg: :grr:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Well, if there is no hockey next year, talk to The Great One... he says there will be even if replacements are to be used...

its just getting OLD

Pianobone

Registered Member
It's only hockey... *psh*

Oh, Vega, BTW- Jamaica had a bobsled team, man. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Hockey 14
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39
Babe_Ruth Hockey 29
Konshentz Hockey 60
icegoat63 Hockey 3