• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NHL Expansion Draft; which players would your team protect?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If there were to be a NHL Expansion Draft for this season, which players would your team protect?

Remember:

- You can either choose to protect one goaltender, five defensemen and nine forwards or two goaltenders, three defensemen and seven forwards.
- First- and second-year NHL-players are already exempted from beeing claimed.http://baseball-fever.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39858&d=1208097995

BStreetBullies

Registered Member
Good thread idea. Let's see

Philadelphia Flyers:

One Goaltender: Martin Biron
Defensemen: Kimmo Timonen, Braydon Coburn, Randy Jones, Ryan Parent (although he would already be protected, but what can I say, the Flyers have no other d-men worth saving), Steve Eminger
Forwards: Mike Richards, Daniel Briere (whimp), Simon Gagne, Jeff Carter, Joffrey Lupul, Scott Hartnell, Mike Knuble, Scottie Upshall, and Riley Cote (Well mainly because Downie is already protected)

padd

Registered Member
- You can either choose to protect one goaltender; Carey Price or Halak.. both are protected, who gives a shit about Denis lol
five defensemen; Markov, Komisarek, Hamrlik, O'Byrne, Boullion
and nine forwards; Kovalev, Higgins, Tanguay, both Kostistyns, Latendresse, Plekanec, Lapierre, Laraque.
------
Damn you BSB...

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Two Goalies: Price, Halak
Five Defenseman: Markov, Komasarek, Georges, Hamrlik, O'byryne
Forwards: Kovalev, Plekanec, Sergie and Andrei Kostysyn, Higgins, Tanguay, Koivu, Lapierre, Latendresse