• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NHL All Star Weekend

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lets use this thread to discuss the NHL All Star weekend, which is going to be held in Carolina this season.

Has some of you many know, the two Captains of the teams will be choosing their teams. It's going to be just like pick up hockey when you were young.

The two Captains will be Eric Staal and Nicklas Lindstrom.

Staal, Lidstrom chosen as NHL All-Star captains

Rumors Crosby might boycot the All Star game because he's pissed off at the NHL for not doing anything about the two head shots he got during January, but these are just rumors as of right now.

I'm really looking forward to this All Star weekend, I really hope that the Sedin brothers will play on opposite side, and I'm curious to know how high or maybe low where Carey Price will go.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Crosby will miss another All Star game due to injury. He's only played in one since entering the league. Other reports are showing that it's very likely Malkin will miss this game. Meaning two spots are now available. I really hope that Tomas Plekanec gets one of those roster sports since he's playing really good hockey this year, and not just offensively.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I absolutely love what they are doing this year with the draft and such and its about time they did something to improve the Allstar Weekend.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The skills competition was great last night, some of the guys are so creative. I still believe Subban should of won the shootout instead of Ovechkin. What Perry did with his stick and the puck was simply outstanding, I don't know how these guys do this type of stuff.

I'm watching the game in a few hours and I'm pretty pumped.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2
EdgeHead Hockey 3
Crypticshock Hockey 11
Crypticshock Hockey 0
Babe_Ruth Hockey 10