NFL Wild Card weekend

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmmm interesting and sad to see...I didn't see the game but that stuff shouldn't happen.

A concussion to Travis Kelce was part of the reason KC lost and they followed the correct protocol.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
that dude is in la-la land, geez

So my pick is the Falcons to go to the Super Bowl now. They will beat the current Rams QB and their two former backups in back to back games. (Goff, Foles, Keenum)

How the hell were those 3 all starting QB's in the postseason?

Impaired

Registered Member
that dude is in la-la land, geez

So my pick is the Falcons to go to the Super Bowl now. They will beat the current Rams QB and their two former backups in back to back games. (Goff, Foles, Keenum)

How the hell were those 3 all starting QB's in the postseason?
Defense.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
And its not like it was Foles who lead the Eagles, that was Wentz. Keenum, on the other hand, did a lot more. I agree mostly defense in his case but he held off Bridgewater...so there's that.

And the rumor is Jeff Fisher wants to coach next season. Nobody is that stupid, right?

Keenum and Goff played well. Defense helped, for sure, but they definitely played better than a lot of people thought they would (especially Keenum). Foles will be the undoing of the poor Eagles.

Fisher back in the league? I caaaaaan't wait. I hope he somehow snakes his way into the Ravens or Giants job and ruins them for years Haha.