• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Wild Card weekend

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just to keep things separately...

I know a few already said but who you got?

I'll take...

Jacksonville over Buffalo
Kansas City over Tennessee

Los Angeles over Atlanta
New Orleans over Carolina

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are the odds that Rob Johnson gets the start for the Bills just for old times sake?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like McCoy is highly questionable. I just don't see Buffalo getting it done.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Two words give me hope.

Blake. Bortles.
Their defense is such so good I think that'll be enough. Bortles hasn't been good but he's not, say, Blaine Gabbert bad or something. Sorry Blaine.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With Wentz out, do you think it’s Minnesota’ to lose for the NFC?

Impaired

Registered Member
With Wentz out, do you think it’s Minnesota’ to lose for the NFC?
Yes. Foles has been pretty bad but so has every other QB to play in the cold Linc this winter. Not sure Keenum will do better there.

Impaired

Registered Member
I think Foles had one flashy season and since then has been a solid backup QB kind of guy. Adequate. The last two games he was terrible. Just awful. I hope that was his slump and he can give me 3 good games. It could happen.

Desperate is a good word for it in Philly.