NFL Week 9

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix to Washington for a 4th? I know the Packers werent signing him back but man, he plays every down!
I hate this trade. Washington don't need to get better. And now I have to hate clinton-dix who has the best name in the league

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Random:

I'm in a weekly pick'em pool. You just choose which team you think will win, no spreads or anything of that nature and we don't pick a winner for Thursday's games. Last week I only got one wrong(I picked 49ers to beat Arizona, and SF had that game in hand until the end of that game) this week, I also just got one wrong. I picked the Seahawks to beat the Chargers. Not to shabby. LOL.

I have Dallas to win tonight.

In the Patriots/Packers game on Sunday night, wide receiver Josh Gordon made five catches for 130 yards and a touchdown.

Impressive!

As a Pats fan, I'm happy that he's contributing to the team.

Impaired

Registered Member
Random:

I'm in a weekly pick'em pool. You just choose which team you think will win, no spreads or anything of that nature and we don't pick a winner for Thursday's games. Last week I only got one wrong(I picked 49ers to beat Arizona, and SF had that game in hand until the end of that game) this week, I also just got one wrong. I picked the Seahawks to beat the Chargers. Not to shabby. LOL.

I have Dallas to win tonight.
One more wrong, then. I nearly stopped watching the game after the 2 turnovers by the Titans. I thought Dallas had the game in the bag.

As an Eagles fan, I am okay with the way it turned out.