NFL Week 9

The Elliott shit is super annoying. Suspend him or don't, I don't give a fuck... just make a decision and stick with it. Deflategate flashbacks are not fun. Haha.

Watson injury is a super bummer. He was easily the most entertaining player left on the field this year and it also totally bones me in 3 leagues that I had him in that don't have keepers.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Injuries are a part of football. Winning teams overcome them - but one bad injury can ruin a season. That's life.
True true and Houston cannot overcome it...they just can't. Tom Savage is hot garbage...Matt McGloin? See: Savage, Tom. Oh and TJ Yates? LOL

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
Go Chiefs - today the Cowboys can suck it @Babe_Ruth :cool:

Could potentially be a great matchup, but objectively I do think my Chiefs have an edge on Dallas.

Impaired

Registered Member
True true and Houston cannot overcome it...they just can't. Tom Savage is hot garbage...Matt McGloin? See: Savage, Tom. Oh and TJ Yates? LOL
I hear you. McGloin played for the Eagles in preseason and it was just horrible to watch. Seriously horrible.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Go Chiefs - today the Cowboys can suck it @Babe_Ruth :cool:

Could potentially be a great matchup, but objectively I do think my Chiefs have an edge on Dallas.
Should be amazing. I am really excited for it. Chiefs are really fun to watch this season. And, let's see which running back plays the best. I will put my money on Zeke.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rams score on a 52 yard TD pass to Woods. Not that unusual except was it was on 3rd and 37.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going to say the Eagles are for real. Wow.
I have watched most of the game, and they are a very dangerous team. Their offence will be hard to stop. Wentz is just unreal, and their running game is really strong. Can't really judge their defence by watching this game because Osweiller sucks.