NFL Week 9

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Falcons-Panthers
Seahawks-Redskins
Chiefs-Cowboys

Dolphins-Raiders Sunday night. Lions-Packers Monday.

Chiefs-Cowboys should be a good one, especially if Jerry's lawyers can figure out a way to get Elliott on the field.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Texans lost Deshaun Watson for the rest of the season with a torn ACL. They can kiss their playoffs hopes goodbye.

Impaired

Registered Member
Elliott should have taken the suspension and he'd be back now. Losing him at this point in the season might be sticking a fork in the Cowboys.

it is funny, but every week this season, I think, "This upcoming game is the REAL test of the Eagles." Denver has a tough defense but their offense blows. Advantage Eagles. I just hope we take advantage and get out of the game without losing key players.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Elliott should have taken the suspension and he'd be back now. Losing him at this point in the season might be sticking a fork in the Cowboys.

it is funny, but every week this season, I think, "This upcoming game is the REAL test of the Eagles." Denver has a tough defense but their offense blows. Advantage Eagles. I just hope we take advantage and get out of the game without losing key players.
What are your thoughts on the addition of Ajayi?

Regarding Zeke, at this point I would not be surprised if he played the whole season.

Impaired

Registered Member
What are your thoughts on the addition of Ajayi?

Regarding Zeke, at this point I would not be surprised if he played the whole season.
I think we got a steal. He costs us next to nothing (we get a 4th round pick from trading Eric Rowe to the Pats, so no biggie there.) He has a low salary. I see no downside. From the talk down in Miami, the coach is more the problem. I hope Ajayi is not a head case, but I don't think he will taint this locker room.

Brady couldn't get out of it, no way Zeke will.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Watson injury is bad for the NFL in general...like man, that sucks. He's the biggest thing going. Or was.

The Elliott saga is so annoying and could definitely cost the Cowboys if he ends up getting suspended long term

Impaired

Registered Member
The Watson injury is bad for the NFL in general...like man, that sucks. He's the biggest thing going. Or was.

The Elliott saga is so annoying and could definitely cost the Cowboys if he ends up getting suspended long term
Injuries are a part of football. Winning teams overcome them - but one bad injury can ruin a season. That's life.