NFL Week 7

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I feel bad for David Johnson. He has a season for the ages in 2016 in his first year as a starter, then gets hurt and misses all but a half of football last year and now he’s stranded on a team with a decimated OL, a rookie QB with no serious weapons and a defensive coaching staff that is in over its head.
They fired his OC though so maybe it'll get better for him

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I feel bad for David Johnson. He has a season for the ages in 2016 in his first year as a starter, then gets hurt and misses all but a half of football last year and now he’s stranded on a team with a decimated OL, a rookie QB with no serious weapons and a defensive coaching staff that is in over its head.
At least the Browns just traded Hyde away. At least he should see the ball more now. Dude is averaging 4.3 yards per carry on his career and only gets the ball a couple times a game.

The New England Patriots have just defeated the Bears in Chicago...barely.

The Bears quarterback threw a Hail Mary on the last play of the game. It was caught by the Bears, but not in the end zone. He was short of the end zone by about a half a yard.

Talk about a nail biter!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Justin Tucker missed what would have been a game-tying extra point with 24 seconds left to give the Saints a 24-23 victory over the Ravens. Tucker had never missed an extra point in his career. He had been the only kicker in the NFL without a miss since the extra point distance was moved back.

Losing teams don't just lose games by blowouts. They also lose close games in heartbreaking fashion.

And the Browns are like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cooper to the Cowboys for a first round pick in 2019. The Cowboys needed a legit WR, however, giving up a first round pick for him is kind of steep.

The Raiders now have three first round picks in 2019. If they don't fuck up all these picks, they're getting value.