• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 6

Impact

V.I.P.
So....as there isn't an Eagles game to watch tonight, which of the 1pm games do you think will be best to watch?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So....as there isn't an Eagles game to watch tonight, which of the 1pm games do you think will be best to watch?
I’m watching Bears vs Dolphins - it hasn’t been a snoozer, but man it lacks action. The Bears look awful thus far. One half to go.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The second half has not disappointed. Lots of offence by both teams. And some big plays.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I see that the Seahawks are up 20-0 against the Raiders, the last I checked.

I was expecting more out of the Raiders this season. I'm happy that they stink this year so far.

Impact

V.I.P.
I ended up watching the second half of Steelers vs Bengals as I love Juju Smith-Schuster. Shame I hate the rest of the team

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That Chiefs/Patriots game got way too close to my liking. Pat Mahomes & Tyreek Hill almost gave me 4 heart attacks in the span of 3 hours.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brady's late-game TD is the perfect example of how badly the NFL has hamstrung defenses against tackling the quarterback.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Jets scored 42 points yesterday with just two offensive touchdowns.

The rest? A pick-six and seven field goals.

Impaired

Registered Member
SEVEN field goals?! That's some jets level incompetence right there...
Well, missing 6 of 7 would be more in line with that, making 7 is just sad that they can't close the deal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M NFL 5
Babe_Ruth NFL 15
Babe_Ruth NFL 12
Babe_Ruth NFL 3
Babe_Ruth NFL 18