• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 6

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Eagles-Giants Thursday night should be interesting to gauge just how much trouble the defending champs are in. Chiefs vs. Patriots should be an interesting game.

Can Browns make it two in a row at home against Chargers?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think Eagles will win. I mean, it's the Giants after all. Haha.

Browns will win. Because... Why not?

Chiefs won't embarrass the Pats this time but they'll come out on top.

Impaired

Registered Member
I maintain that we should never have got rid of McCoy. Fucking Chip Kelly
Or DeSean.

Impaired

Registered Member
If the Eagles lose to the Giants I will probably sink into a state of despair. However, with how badly our secondary is playing, it is certainly possible.

I keep hoping the offense will show up. Maybe run the ball and then when they stack the box go to pass. A little misdirection and trickery. You know, what works.

Impact

V.I.P.
Or DeSean.
Agreed. He still managed to torch us every time he plays us too.

If the D line continues to play as it has and the offense steps it up I think that'll be enough against the giants. I keep telling myself that Wentz and Jeffery are still in preseason mode so fingers crossed they shake that rust off soon.

Impaired

Registered Member
That was much better than I expected. Eli's face was the best. He looks so lost when we crush him.

Impact

V.I.P.
I love that we got Eli face so soon into the game too. And an Odell meltdown. This game had it all

Let's just ignore Saquon Barkley and how good he is. Can you imagine how good he'd been behind a good O-Line?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M NFL 5
Babe_Ruth NFL 15
Babe_Ruth NFL 12
Babe_Ruth NFL 3
Babe_Ruth NFL 18