NFL: Week 4

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sunday:
Bucs-Bears, Dolphins-Patriots, Eagles-Titans, Browns-Raiders, Steelers-Ravens are top games on paper.

Mayfield and Rosen get first starts (Cards-Seahawks), and Mahomes draws the best D he’s seen so far Monday against Broncos.

I definitely don't wanna see him go to the Eagles. Fuuuuck that. Haha.

I have zero problem with him holding out. And Pittsburgh will be fine if they keep winning. That shit fixes everything. Haha.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Chiefs-Broncos should be a great Monday nighter this week for sure. If Mahomes carve that Broncos D, there's nothing that will stop him.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
We actually have a pretty decent RB group. No doubt Bell is better than them but he's not worth the money we'd have to pay him when we gotta think about keeping the defense together and paying Wentz

1. I don't want him. Look at the Steelers right now. Pure poison.
2. Howie would have to work miracles with cap space. I don't see it happening.

Love Bell's play - holding out, not so much.
If anyone could make work it out from a cap space perspective, it's Howie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Panthers sign Eric Reid. That’s good. They made a football decision. Perhaps someone (49ers?) will sign Kap. I doubt it, but I’m still holding out hope.

Impaired

Registered Member
We actually have a pretty decent RB group. No doubt Bell is better than them but he's not worth the money we'd have to pay him when we gotta think about keeping the defense together and paying Wentz

If anyone could make work it out from a cap space perspective, it's Howie
I agree - but I'm not a fan of million dollar holdouts. He will want a long term, big money contract and Wentz will be getting his big payday soon.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is Kaepernick even trying to play at this point? Like, legit question, is he training to play? If it hasn't happened by now, why should we think it would now? (its not...the dude is blackballed)