NFL: Week 3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like the Chiefs' offense really is that good. Building a 35-10 lead at halftime against the 49ers. Pat Mahomes threw three more touchdowns.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Eagles win, even rusty, Wentz looks way better than Foles.

I like our defense in the red zone and on 3rd down.
I love our red zone defense. I love Wentz being back. With Foles, if we were behind I never had hope we could win but with Wentz it just feels different.

I am gonna hold my breath every time he gets knocked down this season but if the colts game was anything to go by, he really doesn't have any restrictions.

Also bullshit call by the ref...blowing the play dead when he escaped a sack

Impaired

Registered Member
I love our red zone defense. I love Wentz being back. With Foles, if we were behind I never had hope we could win but with Wentz it just feels different.

I am gonna hold my breath every time he gets knocked down this season but if the colts game was anything to go by, he really doesn't have any restrictions.

Also bullshit call by the ref...blowing the play dead when he escaped a sack
We need Alshon back. Then we can have a really good offense.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, that did look like a weird injury. Who's Jimmy G's backup in San Fran? Is it still Blaine Gabbert?
Its worse...if that's possible. Gabbert actually started for the Titans this week and got a concussion. Jimmy's backup is CJ Beathard...former Iowa QB.

He sucks. Hard. All SF fantasy players are gonna suffer with him in there.