Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Falcons-Lions
Seahawks-Titans
Chiefs-Chargers
Raiders-Washington (Sunday night)

I'm excited to watch the Sunday game. The raiders are an entertaining team to watch.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Man, it feels like the Raiders could really have their breakout year this season. AFC West will be between them & Denver.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interested to see how the Chiefs will do against the Chiefs. Kareem Hunt is on a tear right now, and other than his first possession against the Patriots, he hasn't many mistakes and can't be stopped.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I agree that the Chiefs have to be considered here.
Man, I don't know to be honest about the Chiefs. There's always something about Alex Smith that makes me question if they can really get all the way through. If they squeak by, who knows but I still stand by my post that it's gonna be between Oakland & Denver in that division.

Man, I don't know to be honest about the Chiefs. There's always something about Alex Smith that makes me question if they can really get all the way through. If they squeak by, who knows but I still stand by my post that it's gonna be between Oakland & Denver in that division.
How can you be cool with Oakland and Denver but not KC? You question Alex Smith who is far more cemented than Carr or Semien. I get, the Carr hype. High pick, looks good. But KC defence is better than OAK. Who knows about Semien. I'd take KC over both, based on their D and know QB.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm not saying that I'm not cool with KC. They have a really solid team, no doubt about it. I'm just saying that I don't know how long that offense will keep it up with Alex Smith at their helm. Can they reach a wildcard spot? Absolutely. Hell, I think that both wildcards in the AFC will be from the AFC West this season. But my gut just tells me that KC will falter in the end stretch of the season. If I'm wrong, I'll be glad to admit it.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get ya when it comes to KC. Smith isn't elite...are Hill, Hunt and Kelce? They might be.

It sucks they lost Berry on defense. I guess we'll wait and see.