NFL: Week 2

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thursday is Ravens-Bengals, Sunday night is Giants-Cowboys, Monday is Seahawks-Bears and in between:

Panthers-Falcons
Colts-Redskins
Texans-Titans
Eagles-Bucs
Chiefs-Steelers
Dolphins-Jets
Chargers-Bills
Vikings-Packers
Browns-Saints
Lions-49ers
Cardinals-Rams
Patriots-Jaguars
Raiders-Broncos

What a terrible TNF game. Watching the Ravens is pretty much torture for me. But throw in the Bengals too?! Yikes. At least the other two primetime games look somewhat enjoyable.

Outside of that, I'm really looking forward to Steelers/Chiefs, Pats/Jags & Packers/Vikings (if Rodgers plays).

Should be another fun week.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Apparently the Eagkes are announcing the starting QB tomorrow. On one hand, I really want Wentz back because I hate watching Foles. On the other hand, I really don't want them to rush him back.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Good God, I hope they're never going back to Peterman ever again. Not that I particularly care but watching Peterman play will give every reason to Bills fans to put themselves through tables.

Looking forward to Vikings vs Packers. That's gonna be the grittiest game of the weekend. LOVE the Vikes D.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Josh Allen is the announced starter for the Bills. I agree the Eagles should stick with Foles until Wentz 110% healthy...their defense can carry them for now.

I will probably pick the Vikings to go to Green Bay and win. Rodgers, the nicest man in the NFL, was awesome last week but the dude was on one leg. The Vikes should feast on him.

I also have zero interest in CIN / BAL...got nobody playing there. Well, except, Alex Collins. So nevermind, there's that.