• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 16 Running thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
New Orleans (10-4) at Carolina (10-4): Basically for the division.

Dallas (7-7) at Washington (3-11): Dallas is in desperate need of a win after last Sunday's debacle.

Indianapolis (9-5) at Kansas City (11-3): Two teams that need to convince everyone else, and maybe themselves, that they are what their record says they are.

New England (10-4) at Baltimore (8-6): Belichick's nemesis team can win its division by winning out, and the Pats can lose their division by losing out.

Pittsburgh (6-8) at Green Bay (7-6-1): After dropping to 5-6-1, the Packers are somehow in position to win the division and possibly even the NFC's #3 seed.

Also, I'm going in to my finals match-up for my Fantasy Football league. I need some big games from players - and not so big games for his.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I'm in two fantasy football leagues. In one, I didnt make the Playoffs, but in my Yahoo league, I got in the Playoffs. Now, I am in the championship game. I hope Drew Brees get shut down for fantasy purposes. I need some big performances again. Anyway, I hope I win and good luck to you in your league.

As for these games, another good game will be the Chiefs vs Colts. Lions still have a chance in the NFC North but need the Bears or Packers to lose this week. Bears vs Eagles on Sunday Night. 49ers vs Falcons on Monday Night. The final game at CandleStick.

I'm in the championship game of the consolation round in my NFL.com fantasy league and I think I made a good move by picking Alex Smith to replace RGIII last week. My opponent and I were 1-1 in the season so this is the proverbial rubber match.

Of course, I'm keeping an eye on the New England vs Baltimore game but for fantasy purpose, my eyes will also be on New Orleans vs Carolina and Indianapolis vs Kansas City. Big statement game for KC in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 20
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 23
Babe_Ruth NFL 21