• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 15 running thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thursday: San Diego at Denver, in the most meaningful Thursday night game of the season. This should be a straight up shootout.
Sunday:

A whole lot of dogmeat. I count only two games that match two teams with even a reasonable chance of making the playoffs.

New England at Miami. Gronk's injury has to be the final nail for the Patriots in the long term, doesn't it?

Green Bay at Dallas: Rodgers saw the Monday night game and immediately called McCarthy and said, "Fuck this, I'm playing."

Monday:

Baltimore at Detroit. Ravens are right in the thick of the playoff race, which has to make the rest of the AFC nervous. Lions have had about three chances at a win to put them in command of the division, and failed each time.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
You forgot Pittsburgh vs Cincinatti. I dont care what the odds are that Pittsburgh will make the Playoffs, we still have a chance and it's a rivalry game. It'll be a great game and come down to the wire.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
And losing Gronk does not mean Pats are out of it. They still have Tom Brady. Kenbrell Tompkins will come back soon and they'll contend. The one thing about Brady is he comes through in the Playoffs unlike Peyton Manning.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Broncos down 10 to the Chargers. 2:31 to go.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Minnesota without Adrian Peterson is up on the Eagles, 48-30. Miami upset the Patriots on a game winner by Tannehill. Tannehill is going to be a great QB. Already very good.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Falcons beat the Redskins, 27-26 but Kirk Cousins was great. They went for 2 and the win instead of 1 and OT and they failed to get the 2 point converstion. Cousins > RG3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm about to watch the Cowboys vs Packers. With a Eagles loss this game is extremely important for Dallas. They need to win this game so they tie Philadelphia in the NFC East. Luckily, Aaron Rodgers is still inactive. I imagine Murray will get a lot of touches. Also, I hope Witten as a terrific game for Fantasy Football purposes.

Sabby

My Dolphins did it. I hadn't been that invested in the last 4 mins of a football game in forever. I was so sure the Patriots were going to be rewarded with a pas interference flag on that final drive. I'm glad the refs didn't influence the outcome. Tannenhill looks like a stud, calm cool and collected. 2 very winnable games that would put us at 10-6 and hopefully into the playoffs!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 20
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 23
Babe_Ruth NFL 21