NFL Week 14

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jags-Titans is an awful match up

Falcons at Packers should be a rare interesting game between two 4-win teams in December. Will Green Bay respond to the new coach?

Eagles-Cowboys will be yet another opportunity for a team to take control of the division. A Philly win makes the last three weeks really interesting.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This will essentially be a playoff game between Dallas and Philly, given the odds are there will only be one team coming out of the East that goes into the playoffs. Philly seems to have gotten over themselves for the most part, they've stopped celebrating their recent SB win, stopped writing books, to concentrate on a couple of games recently, but even then, they didn't exactly play lights out football against a Mark Sanchez led Redskins team. Now is the time for Dallas to show their beating of the Saints was no fluke. If they lose to Philly on Sunday, they are done for the season.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Even though I'm a Patriots fan, I'm predicting they will lose against the Dolphins this week. I believe this because the Pats haven't played so well on the road this year. And the Pats traditionally don't play well when they face the Dolphins in Miami.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The trade for Cooper is looking really good right about now. Dak made some terrible throws, however, he made some incredible ones to help the Cowboys win a very important division match-up.

What makes the Patriots loss yesterday even harder for me is that the Pats traditionally don't play well in Miami. Going into the game, Tom Brady was just 7-9 lifetime in Miami. And near the end of yesterday's game, I thought the Patriots were going to win in Miami.

So close yet so far.