NFL Week 14

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hoping for the best for Wentz. The play looked so innocent, and he didn’t seem to be limping when he was going to the locker room. Even though I am a Cowboys fan, I have really loved watching Wentz this season. Just a stud at the QB position.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It's a torn ACL, out for season.

I don't know how far the Eagles can make it in the playoffs with Nick Foles at QB but all of a sudden, any other division leaders in the NFC can legit aspire to the Super Bowl.

Impaired

Registered Member
We really won't know his condition until the next MRI after the swelling is gone. We've had players come back after 5 weeks. From what i head, it was not the contact, but his plant and push off to get into the end zone that did it.

Foles is a servicable backup. He has a winning record. Our last three games are at home. We can win all three. The rest of the team will have to step up.

Shame about Carson - he just broke the single season Eagles TD record. We've been plagued by injuries this year. Our best back, returner lost in week 1. Our starting left tackle, our best linebacker...it is way to soon to stick a fork in the Eagles, despite losing their most dynamic player.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really feel bad for him, but it seems like he is in good spirits. I have watched about four five Eagles game this season, and Wentz kept impressing me more and more. The kid is the real deal, and I see a few MVP’s for him in the future.

Impaired

Registered Member
I really feel bad for him, but it seems like he is in good spirits. I have watched about four five Eagles game this season, and Wentz kept impressing me more and more. The kid is the real deal, and I see a few MVP’s for him in the future.
I sure hope so. I hope this doesn't take away his elusive mobility. I'm ready to ride Foles into the playoffs.