• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 14 running thread

That's your opinion and I respect it. But do you agree with me that if RGIII had seen playing time during the offseason, maybe the Redskins wouldn't be in this situation?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I think RG3 rushed to get back on the field. Shanahan made the right to sit him in the preseason and RG3 made it into a drama with what he said.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Shanahan never did get around to denying that ESPN "report" from "sources close" to Shanahan. And now we have divas on every level player, coach, owner in a staring contest. It's so great.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Shanahan has been a lousy coach for 6+ years. The game went by him and his son is in even worse shape because he's young and can't seem to understand how to operate an offense. First he put RGIII on a leash, obliterating the pistol option that made him a threat. When he was getting pounded into pulp, they open up the pistol option with all the wrong personnel, so it's obvious that RGIII is going to take off, so he gets beaten to a pulp. The Shanahans should be let out of the facilities after the season is done and not given another job opportunity for a while. Of course, Elway won Shanny 2 rings, so some mediocre team with glaring holes is going to hire the couple of guys who are awful at repairing a sinking ship.

TORHABSFAN

For me the best part of this week was the Seahawks fans paying for a plane to fly a GOHAWKS12 Banner over Candelstick only to have wasted their money as the Niners won.

Fuck the 12th man!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
TORHABSFAN said:
For me the best part of this week was the Seahawks fans paying for a plane to fly a GOHAWKS12 Banner over Candelstick only to have wasted their money as the Niners won.

Fuck the 12th man!
Huge win for the Niners. They needed a statement game and that was definitely one of them. Now they need to continue this winning pace but most importantly, for Kaepernick to really find his game. He's the most important piece

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NFL Network said the Texans would be interested in Shanahan if he becomes available.

If I'm Snyder, that's where you cut him loose and hope someone else hires him, limiting what you have to pay out.

I don't know if it would be an issue for Shanahan to take over where Kubiak was just fired. I tend to doubt it since Houston has a reputation for being a pretty good organization.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I read that Houston wouldnt be interested Shanahan if he got fired. That was a few days ago so maybe it changed. Again, Shanahan is a good coach. You need a good QB to win and the Redskins have that…only problem is he's on the bench. And Snyder, RG3, and the media wont allow Shanahan to start Cousins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I doubt it would ever happen, but I think Shanahan would be a decent fit in Detroit. You have a good QB who makes a lot of mistakes and the team typically underachieves or at least, on some level disappoints.

I don't think he wants to rebuild and I think that was some of the problem in DC. He wants a more seasoned QB or at least one who is beyond the drama that RG3 seems to be in love with these days.

Bevell would be a very good fit in DC, but as Schefter said this morning, Snyder loves big name coaches. It will be funny to see who he winds up with if people start turning him down.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Lol. Now the Shanahan hate turns into Matthew Stafford hate. Smh. Stafford is HEADS AND SHOULDERS above RG3-10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 20
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 21