• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 13 running thread

knickstape2107

Registered Member
With that loss, Green Bay is going to have a tough time trying to get into the Playoffs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Getting ready to watch the Cowboys vs Raiders. Romo and the Cowboys have had a lot of success during Thanksgiving in recent years. Dez Bryant went off last season on Thanksgiving. Hopefully it's all the same this year.

Go Cowboys.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
On the OPENING KICKOFF, Dallas fumbles. It is returned for a touchdown by Oakland. 7-0.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad the Cowboys were able to tie the game after a rough start. Now they have the ball and have a chance to take the lead. Defense has really played well in the second half, too. Go Cowboys.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
They need to stop Jennings. And Romo has to step it up fantasy wise. Gonna cost me a Playoff spot in fantasy.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
2 TDs for Jennings. Romo has 1. Only 13 points in fantasy. Rashad Jennings outscored him in fantasy points. Smh.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Hopefully Steelers win. Lets go STEELERS!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NFC East turning out a little bit better than expected since Foles replaced Vick. Seems like they've got the offense figured out and they aren't hanging the D out to dry anymore. Sucks since I'm a Cowboys fan and they're tied once again, but at least it's going to be an interesting race to the finish.

Monster game by Alshon Jeffery with the Bears and I'm glad I had him in my fantasy team as a starter. As of 4 PM, I had roughly about 70 pts for my team and he had half of them!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 20
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 23