• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 13 running thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lions-Packers is a pretty good way to start off Thanksgiving... For Americans.

Broncos-Chiefs II

Eagles-Cardinals game has more meaning than anyone thought it would

Saints and Seahawks has to be the best MNF game so far this season....even though I hate both teams.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If the Lions lose tomorrow coach Schwartz should be immediately shown the door. With Rodgers hurt and the Bears struggling this is the perfect time to make the playoffs, but they've been blowing leads left and right these past 3 games.

Anywho, I digress! Statement win for my Niners on Monday Night. The game was ugly for three quarters but Kaepernick showed up late in the game to seal the victory. Not only was that an important win for playoff position but they also get last years best receiver back, Michael Crabtree. This can only help the niners but most importantly, help Kaepernick. They showed great chemistry last season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I should be able to watch most games tomorrow which I'm very happy about. Should be interesting to see how Flynn does this week. He played a pretty decent game last Sunday.

Also, I really hope the Cowboys can win their game. Right now both Philadelphia and Dallas are 6-5 so every game is important from here on out.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Lions should be up BIG but only up 14 due to turnovers. Josh Sitton wont be calling Detroit's defense dirty anymore.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Sam Martin just kicked a SECOND kickoff in ONE game out of bounds. Wow. How does that happen?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, that's awful. Speaking of awful, the Packers are extremely bad. No running game today, and Flynn has been just terrible, doesn't help that his offensive line is non-existent. Luckily, their defense have caused a lot of turnovers.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Credit the Detroit DLine. Eddie Lacy is a good HB and a contender for Offensive Rookie of the Year. No easy task. Lions starting to pull away with another TD after the safety. Up 23.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Rodgers had gotten hurt by Week 3, the Packers would be looking at the #1 pick. They're that bad.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
WHAT A CATCH BY KEVIN OGLETREE!! Nice throw by Stafford too. I dont think the Packers are THAT bad. If they had no Rodgers all season, they'd go like 4-12. That would be bad but not #1 pick bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 20
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 23