NFL Week 11

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Packers-Seahawks to start the week. Big game for both teams.

Titans-Colts, Cowboys-Falcons, Texans-Redskins, Eagles-Saints are the top Sunday afternoon match-ups.

Prime time games should not disappoint, with Vikings-Bears on Sunday night and Chiefs-Rams on Monday in Mexico City.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Due to the messed up playing surface in Mexico City, the Monday night game between the Chiefs and Rams will now be played in the L.A. Coliseum. That seems like a good move for player safety. In addition, the last thing the NFL wants is to have the crappy field become the story rather than two 9-1 teams likely to put up a ridiculous number of points.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rams / Chiefs game shoulda been moved and played a the Edward Jones Dome in St Louis. Not shitsville, California.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it will be very interesting this week to see if they can build a lead and rattle Mahomes. The defence has not lived up to its potential, but it still has a bunch of playmakers. It seems that the only way to slow Mahomes is to build a lead (the Rams have the offence) and take some chances.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Redskins need to sign a QB. So they’re looking at E.J. Manuel, T.J. Yates and Mark Sanchez and not Colin Kaepernick.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I wouldn't be looking at Colin Kaepernick either. I would much rather sign any of those guys before him. Sucks for Alex Smith, could be career ending.

Impaired

Registered Member
The Eagles were so bad, the only nice thing I can say is that our punter is playing great this year. Defense stinks, offense stinks, coaching stinks.