NFL Week 10

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Philly caught lightning in a bottle last year. They really just aren’t that good. They couldn’t even stop Dallas, who had an OC stuck running a 90’s offense.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, every starting DB being out had nothing to do with that. Even Dallas can throw against that
What does that have to do with their OLine issues? Or their running game issues? Every team has to deal with injuries. If losing your corners makes that big of a difference, you just aren’t that good.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What does that have to do with their OLine issues? Or their running game issues? Every team has to deal with injuries. If losing your corners makes that big of a difference, you just aren’t that good.
My bad, I missed your very specific reference to OLine play in that original post of yours. When you said about stopping the Cowboys I'd assumed you meant you know, the part of football where the defense stops the offense. As a Cowboys fan though, I'm sure you know all about excuses of starters being out. *cough* Sean Lee *cough*

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My bad, I missed your very specific reference to OLine play in that original post of yours. When you said about stopping the Cowboys I'd assumed you meant you know, the part of football where the defense stops the offense. As a Cowboys fan though, I'm sure you know all about excuses of starters being out. *cough* Sean Lee *cough*
Why would I have to be that specific? I just said they aren’t very good. That encompasses the entire team.

When did I make the excuse about Sean Lee being out? Whether Lee plays or not, the Cowboys aren’t very good either.

I have no idea what your point is. Both teams suck. Regardless of whether Lee or Darby is injured or not. And?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
By the way, the Eagles lost their starting QB last season and won the SB. This year they’ve lost their starting corners and they are 4-5. The problem isn’t their corners getting hurt, the problem is they just aren’t very good.

That doesn’t mean Dallas is. We suck, regardless of injuries to Sean Lee and Travis Fredrick getting sick. We just aren’t very good. I’ll never use injuries as an excuse. That’s as bad as blaming the refs for a loss.