NFL Week 10

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The Eagles play in the NFL East. Of course you have shot, and I predict that you will win the division, especially since Alex Smith is back at being Alex Smith.
Winning the NFC East and having a shot in the playoffs are two very different concepts though.

Impaired

Registered Member
The Eagles play in the NFL East. Of course you have shot, and I predict that you will win the division, especially since Alex Smith is back at being Alex Smith.
Oh I have no fears of winning the East but I don't want one and done in the playoffs. I have infinite faith in the Redskins spiralling into oblivion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I have no fears of winning the East but I don't want one and done in the playoffs. I have infinite faith in the Redskins spiralling into oblivion.
The Eagles just need to find their stride, that's all. Make the playoffs and anything can happen. They can get hot at the right time.

Impaired

Registered Member
The Eagles just need to find their stride, that's all. Make the playoffs and anything can happen. They can get hot at the right time.
We're getting some key players back. Golden Tate III should make the offense better, epecially given the WR we let go was DeAndre Carter. I'd call that a significant upgrade.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thoughts on the officials ejecting Eric Reid for the hit to Roethlisberger? It was clearly a penalty, but I was surprised they threw him out.

Is Mainer a robot? His posts always seem like they were automated by some machine. Haha.

But back to the to the topic... that sucks about Dez. Not a fan of his at all (he definitely dropped it) but that is no way to go down. In friggin' practice of all places.