NFL Week 10

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Panthers at Steelers on Thursday night is probably the match-up of the week. Pats-Titans is probably the best of the early games on Sunday. Seahawks-Rams has potential . But that’s about it.

I imagine the Eagles should handle the Cowboys on Sunday night.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ewww Pats/Titans? Gross.

Seriously...the Titans are a bad team. So are the Dolphins. They must have gotten lucky.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The titans defense is good though
ehhh is it? I guess I look at things from a fantasy football perspective...and if you go off that, they don't do much points wise and turnover wise.

Not like Dallas has a very good offense...Cooper is still learning. I dunno, I'm justa hater. I don't actually hate them...I just don't see it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

This has been speculated during the last couple of days, but it's almost official now. I think Dez will excel in New Orleans, with Thomas there, he won't see as many double teams, and he has one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever playing throwing to him now. I hope that he's changed his personality since he knew that was one of the biggest reasons no wanted him earlier. Saints are even more dangerous now on offence. Scary to think.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I came here to talk about Dez/Saints. This is a damn fine pickup by the Saints. New Orleans needed a WR. Dez has the talent and he should be hungry for a long term contract next season. It's a win/win.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a fine pickup I guess. I'm sure Dez will do pretty good there but its nothing game changing or anything like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a fine pickup I guess. I'm sure Dez will do pretty good there but its nothing game changing or anything like that.
I don't know about that. Yes, Dez had many dropped balls with the Cowboys, but again, Romo and Dak are no Brees. And Jason Garrett is no Sean Payton.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know about that. Yes, Dez had many dropped balls with the Cowboys, but again, Romo and Dak are no Brees. And Jason Garrett is no Sean Payton.
There are just a lot of weapons in New Orleans. He's going to be a good distraction for sure but not game changing. If he was he'd been signed before frickin week 10 haha