NFL Week 1

Impaired

Registered Member
That was a very ugly game to watch. The receiving core was absolutely atrocious to watch. They could have used Dez yesterday that is for sure.
I can understand cutting Dez, but not replacing him seems nuts. Not having anyone scary makes it harder to run the ball.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can understand cutting Dez, but not replacing him seems nuts. Not having anyone scary makes it harder to run the ball.
Most definitely. On top of losing Mr. Reliable, Jason Witten. It's going to be a long season. Dak did not look comfortable in the pocket, either.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Cowboys didn't use Gallup or Hurns enough. Or Tavon Austin. How does Hurns only go 1 catch for 20? Gallup was 1 catch for 9.

No catches for Austin (although that's normal for him)

Dak needs to spread it around...Beasley isn't a #1 WR.

TheRealVJ

Registered Member
Anyone else almost lost it when Aaron Rodgers was carted off? Actually sucks that the injury bugs been coming after him the past few years.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The visual of Lions fans leaving Ford Field in flock at the end of the 3rd quarter is pretty indicative of how pathetic the Lions were against the Jets. I wonder if Matt Patricia isn't rethinking taking the HC gig.

But kudos to Sam Darnold bouncing back from a pick-six and being pretty solid afterwards.