NFL Week 1

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Barely watched...Foles looked so bad. Glad I got Ajayi on one of my fantasy teams though

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
So is Atlanta bad then? I don't get how they didn't win this game considering how bad Foles looked. Maybe its the Philly defense, as Impact mentioned.

Impaired

Registered Member
The play calling near the goal line was atrocious by Atlanta. Sarkisian doesn’t belong in the NFL.
That was my read on it. Granted, I am an Eagles fan, and biased - but inside the red zone, he really seems clueless. That they can't get the ball to one of the best receivers in the game being thrown to by one of the top QBs is in the game is astounding.

Jones is a monster. This guy is just good - he gets open, he catches the ball, and he isn't satisfied with stopping there - he almost always gets more yards unless he has to catch it sitting down or kneeling.

I think the Eagles defense is really good. What we lacked last year, we improved. Our secondary is good. Our line is great. Our linebackers are very good. We have great depth.

They let Jones catch the ball - they just made sure somebody was in front to keep him out of the end zone, and in the end zone, he was as well covered as he could be.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Three snaps into the season and Ereck Flowers has two penalties, both negating gains, including a 42-yard pass.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man I really hope Deshaun Watson isn't the next Robert Griffin III....tearing a knee and then sucking mightily afterwards. Its only one game and Fuller didn't play but yikes, he was bad.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh man Cleveland hahahah...had a chance to finally win a game and got their overtime field goal blocked

Its a week 1 tie...first time since the 70s. I guess they should be happy they didn't lose??