• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 1

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thursday is Eagles-Falcons. Eagles are hurt pretty badly right now.

Some interesting games over the weekend:

Bengals-Colts is the return of Andrew Luck.

Texans-Patriots is the return of J.J. Watt and Deshaun Watson.

Giants / Jaguars. Beckham vs Jalen Ramsey will be entertaining as hell.

Cowboys taking on the Panthers. Looking forward to this game the most.

Impact

V.I.P.
I am so ready.

First game is gonna be horrible. Still a lot of starters with injuries and even after his MVP performance in the Super Bowl I still hate Foles

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bell's agent is hinting he may not join the Steelers until Week 10. In addition, he somehow insists this will be Bell's best statistical year of his career.

Impaired

Registered Member
I like the Eagles chances against the Falcons. Our defense should be good this year. Foles can run the offense. Jeffries will be missed, as will Wentz, of course, but I think we can overcome.

Cowboys not starting off great - losing your center for who knows how long is really going to hurt you.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Only a few hours before it's finally starting.

I'm officially not getting out of my house until after the Super Bowl.

Impaired

Registered Member
I prefer the Seahawks to the Patriots.....or the Cowboys :cool:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know how long fans will tolerate Nick Foles as the Eagles QB until Carson Wentz is cleared. That wasn't quite impressive of a game on his part. Outside of the Philly Special II.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M NFL 5
Babe_Ruth NFL 15
Babe_Ruth NFL 12
Babe_Ruth NFL 3
Babe_Ruth NFL 18