• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Week 1: Running thread

Impaired

Registered Member
8-8 was my hope before the Badford trade.

I think that might be out of reach. I'd be happy to be wrong.

Getting a first round pick for Badford is like being handed the keys to a new, expensive car and the owner telling you it is yours.

I would NOT have believe we could get a first round pick for him. Given the draft will be in Philly, it is even sweeter.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looking forward to the Panthers and Broncos tonight. Sieman will have a lot of pressure on his shoulders since he’s taking over for the great Peyton Manning who retired last season.

Last year, the Panthers had a great season from Cam Newton, but it was the defence that was really outstanding. Should be fun to see how both teams look tonight.

Impaired

Registered Member
Good start to the season. The only blowout, so far, was the Eagles spanking the Browns by 19 points.

Wentz looked solid. Not great but solid and his two TD passes were things of beauty.

This was only the Browns, so take it for it is worth. I enjoyed the Giants and Cowboys looking like neither one wanted to win the game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Prescott looked pretty good out there yesterday. Made some bad throws, but that was to be expected. Zeke is going to be a beast, and Williams needs to be more aware of the time clock and that he needs to run out of bounds when you barely have any time on that clock.

Impaired

Registered Member
Dak does look good, but I'm putting a third of that on the Dallas 0-line. They are better than good.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That moment you realize that the fan who jumped on the field had more yards running than the whole Rams offense tonight.

Seriously, this was extremely sad to watch. I wouldn't be shocked to see them go 0-16 this year. Why don't they start Jared Goff? At this stage, he can't be worse than Case Keenum.

Impaired

Registered Member
I can't wait for the Eagles - Steelers game, first because I am going, and second, it will be a real test against a team with a real offense and defense and a player like Brown you have to limit.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Well my Niners won but it was such a pita to have to watch it from 4 to 7 am my time, haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 23
Babe_Ruth NFL 21