NFL suspends Chief's Bowe for 4 games

Discussion in 'NFL' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 17, 2009.

1. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Unbelievable that players are still getting caught with this stuff. Rams linebacker David Vobora was suspended earlier and claimed he got the susbtance cleared with the NFL but somehow he still got caught. So I guess its not always their fault but man give me a break guys.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Bobby Wade might get a few more tosses his way, probably won't start him either way. Haha.

Damn athletes and not being able to stay clean.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

DAMMIT, well thats a hit to my Fantasy Team that Im not happy to take. Substance abuse for Performance Enhancing Drugs.... thats BS! I havent seen a spike in his Fantasy Points! :hah: if you're goin to break the rules at least help out your fantasy owners first right hahahaha.

Konshentz likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! Can it get any worst with the Chiefs, first their an awful ball club, second they needed to release a trouble running back in Larry Johnson and now this.

6. CaptainObvious

Yeah, I agree, it seems to get worse and worse for the Chiefs.

And Goat, I found it interesting that I first read about this on NFL Mobile Live on my phone and the article was talking about fantasy implications, NOT the story itself:lol:

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

They have Chris Chambers now so it won't be too bad

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

That's the first thing I think about whenever I read any player has been suspended or hurt, do I own them and if so, who the hell will I start in their place? Haha. Fantasy football is good times.

I agree this hurts them. True, they have Chambers to fill in for the four games but it'd be better to have both Chambers and Bowe out there. Gives them a chance to actually score. Ha.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  9. CaptainObvious

I agree, they still have Chambers and Bobby Wade, but Bowe is a really good wideout and it's a loss not to have him.

I just got a text from a buddy of mine who said he heard it was some diuretic.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bowe is their number one receiving, yes that have Chambers and Wade but those guys will not be able to replace Bowe who come into his own last season.

But with that being said, it's time for Chambers to take advantage of this oppurtunity and run with it.

Diuretic, really? Wow! When will these guys learn?