• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Post Season Thread

Impaired

Registered Member
I was not expecting my Eagles to make it into the playoffs. Foles seems to be Mr. Clutch. When you HAVE to win, he does. It is amazing. Looking forward to the playoffs.

My goals are for New England to not make it to the big game and the Eagles to repeat. Both are unlikely, but improbable happens all the time.

Impact

V.I.P.
So surprised the Eagles made it. I thought the Vikings were going to fuck it up for us.

That said, I think we can beat the Bears and then we're screwed against the Saints.

My picks:
Texans over Colts
Chargers over Ravens
Eagles over Bears
Seahawks over Cowboys

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Colts over Texans
Ravens over Chargers
Bears over Eagles
Seahawks over Cowboys

I know two of you are biased but why is everyone picking against Chicago? They did beat the Rams...

Impaired

Registered Member
Colts over Texans
Ravens over Chargers
Bears over Eagles
Seahawks over Cowboys

I know two of you are biased but why is everyone picking against Chicago? They did beat the Rams...
So did the Eagles.

I think what happened last year is fresh on people's minds. Foles was unstoppable and when it mattered, the Eagles defense was excellent. Of couse, I am biased.

Impact

V.I.P.
Colts over Texans
Ravens over Chargers
Bears over Eagles
Seahawks over Cowboys

So did the Eagles.

I think what happened last year is fresh on people's minds. Foles was unstoppable and when it mattered, the Eagles defense was excellent. Of couse, I am biased.
This and that fact that all but one of the games we lost were really close and the record easily could have been the same as last years.

I HATE Foles but I have to admit he can perform when needed

Impaired

Registered Member
I love Foles. He seems to play better in the clutch, sees the field better and takes less sacks than Carson. I want Carson to start. I just want him to get better with Jeffries and to get rid of the ball instead of taking sacks.

Impact

V.I.P.
Why do you hate Foles?
Because he's like a more extreme version of Andy Dalton in that he has some really great games where he manages to break or tie a bunch of NFL records but also plays like trash a lot of the time. Like, which BDN are we getting today? Most of the time it isn't the extremes, he's just average but because of the good games he has had, people are all over him and it's annoying as hell.