• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Draft

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well guys the NFL Draft is tommorow and we al though that Reggie Bush would be the number one pick, but we're all wrong because the Texans will pick Mario Williams, which I think is a ver big mistake, and Reggie Bush is going to make them pay.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah I was pretty suprised that the Texans passed up Bush. If they had Bush they might've actually had a really good offense; not to mention that but The Saints are going to have a really solid offense now as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Texans passed on Reggie Bush cause they already have a solid running back, but I still sthink it was a a bad mistake passing ona talent like that. But they did improve there defence by picking Mario Williams.

C

cooldude

Poor McNiar, he'll be pretty much useless after a season or two, with Vince Young on the roster. The Texans definitely need a quaterback, David Carr isn't too good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
McNair ask to be traded so IU doubt thaty he'll come back and play for the Titans that's why they picked Vince Young which was a really good pic. David Carr is still a real young stud, I am sure he'll be a very good player in the near future. They just need some players to protect him.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I'm happy with the Ram's picks. They got Ty Hill he's pretty good. But I don't know why they didn't draft Leonard Pope they needed a TE but they passed on him.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I'm happy that 5 OSU players went in the forst round, including good old A.J. Hawk. I am a little saddened that the Steelers got Santonio Holmes, but oh well. The Bengals didnt need another wide receiver.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I really wanted A.J. Hawk. I think he's going to be very good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well just wanted to let you know that Mario Williams is compared to, Julian Peppers and Lawrence Taylor, which is a sick combo, so watch out for him, but also watch out for the TE that was drafted by the 49ers Vernon Davis he's suppose to be very special.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya but Reggie Bush is far better imo. The guys on ESPN said if Reggie Bush is as good as they think the Texans are going to be wishing they picked him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz NFL 14
Babe_Ruth NFL 6
Babe_Ruth NFL 21
Millz NFL 31
Babe_Ruth NFL 17