• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Draft

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I know that many of you don't follow sports, but I'm a huge follower of the Baltimore Ravens and NFL football in general. Since I follow Ohio State and Maryland, I get a good look at a lot of the players in the draft when I watch.

Anyone else follow the draft?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ravens picked Ben Grubbs, G from Auburn at #29. Seems like a good pick.

Bears got Greg Olsen, TE from Miami at #31. I'm real happy with this pick. I was hoping they'd get him but didn't think there was a chance he'd fall this far. Tight end has been a huge need for the Bears the last few years. The guys on ESPN were comparing him to Todd Heap.

Ohio State had two receivers drafted in the first round: Ted Ginn and Anthony Gonzalez.

Doc

V.I.P.
Troy Smith, Antonio Pitman, and the punter from Maryland should all get drafted.

Pittman has good speed.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ravens got Troy Smith in the 5th round. Assuming he makes the team, I finally have a reason not to hate them. I'll actually cheer for them if he gets any playing time.

Buckeyes drafted...

1st Round
#9 - Ted Ginn Jr, WR, Miami Dolphins
#32 - Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Indianapolis Colts

3rd Round
#98 - Quinn Pitcock, DT, Indianapolis Colts

4th Round
#107 - Antonio Pittman, RB, New Orleans Saints

5th Round
#138 - Jay Richardson, DE, Oakland Raiders
#169 - Roy Hall, WR, Indianapolis Colts
#174 - Troy Smith, QB, Baltimore Ravens

Doc

V.I.P.
The 5th round seems like a huge deal for Smith.

The Patriots got Moss, which is huge. Now that he has someone that can throw to him, he's got a lot to prove. Great move. Same for the Browns. I actually have to worry about them now. We have a good season coming up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz NFL 14
Babe_Ruth NFL 6
Babe_Ruth NFL 21
Millz NFL 31
Babe_Ruth NFL 17