• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football NFL Draft Thread 2020

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's tonight! It'll be a weird format but I'm still happy they are doing this in some fashion.

Joe Burrow is obviously going 1 but I am also interested to see where Tua and Herbert go.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Me too. We’re in the #17 spot. Most mock drafts I’ve seen have us going defense, like CJ Henderson from Florida.

I would love to see us trade that pick for Jamal Adams, I just know they want a lot more than that one pick.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The Bengals already announced that Burrow was the #1 pick. I can't wait for this draft! It's a new format and it's sure to be a shitshow form a tech standpoint. Someone is going to mess up and slip up on an open mic, or stand up with no pants on. Jerry Jones is drafting with NO HELP AT ALL. It's going to be gloious!

Konshentz

Konshentz
Watching the draft through McAfee and Hawk has been hilarious. This is the most fun I have had with the draft in quite some time.

Also lol @ the Packers.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

V.I.P.
I put the draft on TV and McAfee & Hawk as the commentary and I have not been disappointed.

Lol @ RG getting booed and living up to the tradition.

Aaron Rodgers is the same age Favre was when the Packers drafted Favre.

Doc

V.I.P.
I don't think it mattered because his bones ripped into sawdust. -Fake Mel Kiper

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Niners got players to fill the good (and expensive) ones it lost.

PS. This reminds me of some Fantasy Football draft done online.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
A few winners last night....

the Dolphins just because they had 3 picks to add to their future. I liked what the Niners did...and Bucs. And obviously Cincinnati has their QB.

Dallas getting Lamb where they did was a steal....shoutout to the Vikings too, those bastards.

Losers?

The fucking Packers, for one. Saints and Seahawks and Giants had some weird picks but none were odder than what Green Bay did. I have spun it many different ways in my head but I still don't like it. The Packers went 13-3 last year with Rodgers at QB and WITH NO TALENT AROUND HIM....yet they draft his replacement (is he even that good?) instead of help for a guy who is signed for many years still. I dunno maybe it'll work out but initially I am not happy.

The Packers have drafted Driver...Jennings...Nelson...Cobb...Adams...ALL in the 2nd round. That's insane..so maybe they find a WR like that in the 2nd round. But still....you coulda gotten Jalen Hurts later. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Maybe the Packers thought the problem is Rodgers and not the OL or receivers. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 6
Babe_Ruth NFL 21
Millz NFL 31
Babe_Ruth NFL 17
Babe_Ruth NFL 46