• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL Award winners(post in here)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As soon as they announce NFL award winners please post it in here instead of creating a new thread for each winners. The first hardware that was given out was the Defensive Rookie of the year and Cushing of Houston won it, personally I would of given to Orakpo who had an amazing season defensively. Not trying to take anything away from Cushing though.

Texans LB Cushing named top rookie - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Drew Brees, Brett Favre, or Manning for MVP.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Drew Brees, Brett Favre, or Manning for MVP.
I think Brees takes it, although the media creams their jeans over Peyton.

One key factor to look at is that Brees is responsible for a ton of fourth quarter, game winning drives meaning he is basically the most valuable player on the team because without that sort of effort they would not have won.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think it should be Chris Johnson, and I say that as a Titans fan. Haha. They didn't have a losing record, not really, and 7 or their 8 wins rest completely on his shoulders. He had an great year, he should bring some type of hardware home this year.

Doc

V.I.P.
Brady got Comeback Player of the Year and Percy Harvin got Rookie of the Year.

I can see how Harvin got ROTY but Brady was always good. I can only imagine it is because he had a season-ending injury that he won comeback player. I can't really think of anyone else deserving.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I assume you meant Brady in your first sentence. But personally I believe that Cedric Benson should of won the award, no one expect him do that well. (Except me that is)

Percy Hervin was just amazing, he deserves offensive rookie of the year, it does help that you have Favre as your goalie though.

Last edited:

Doc

V.I.P.
I can see your point with Cedric Benson. I think that his accomplishments this year as both a person and a player are more in the spirit of the award than an injured hall of famer missing a season.