• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL and Reggie Bush

S

superman2x7

Can Reggie Bush keep his #5 jersey?

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Depends on if there is a #5 already on the Saints. If so, he will have to get a new number. Rookies, no matter how good they may be, don't get any special treatment really.

T

T-Bag

He can't wear #5 cause he's a RB.Numbers from 1 to 20 (I think) are for QB's and Kickers so he's a no go

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
That is only a rough guideline. There are Wide Receivers that have munbers below 20. It mainly depends on the rest of the roster and their numbers.

T

TrueBlueBoy

Vincent_Valentine said:
That is only a rough guideline. There are Wide Receivers that have munbers below 20. It mainly depends on the rest of the roster and their numbers.
Nah those are pretty strict guidelines. They opened up 10-19 for WR's because a lot of numbers from 80-89 are retired and they need to give them some #.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see him wearing that number and personally I don't really care if he doesn't and he probably doesn't care either, he's just happy he made the NFL, and he's going to work hard to become one of the best running backs in the league.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Alot of good RBs have gone with 28. Perhaps hell take that if its isnt taken.

Jersey numbers seems quite trivial though like "buying numbers" off players ive read about that.

I dont think reggie bush will be as impact a player as people say he will be. Last year people were all about Ronnie Brown and Cadialac (who was the last of the 3 top tier backs taken) ended up stealing the show.