• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL 2010-2011 Wrap-up Discussion

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I thought up this idea last night. Let us discuss our thoughts on the past season in the NFL here:

Fill out the following form...

BIGGEST SURPRISE:
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT:
BEST PLAYER:
BIGGEST STORY:
GREATEST FAN STORY (what made YOU happy):

SUPER BOWL PICK FOR NEXT YEAR (who v who?):
SUPER BOWL WINNER FOR NEXT YEAR:

Just a thought...

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
BIGGEST SURPRISE: San Diego Chargers miss the playoffs
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: The Cincinnati Bengals
BEST PLAYER: Tom Brady...look at what he does with no huge offensive threats on his offense
BIGGEST STORY: Mike Vick and his rebirth as a person and a player
GREATEST FAN STORY (what made YOU happy): I am biased but I'm going with my Rams. They went from 1-15 to 7-9 and a game from making the playoffs. It was quite a turn-a-around.

SUPER BOWL PICK FOR NEXT YEAR (who v who?): Green Bay vs New England
SUPER BOWL WINNER FOR NEXT YEAR: Green Bay Packers

Call me crazy but i think the Packers can do it again. They won it this year with 15 guys on IR...including Ryan Grant, Jermichael Finley and Nick Barnett.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Biggest Suprise: How everything fell apart in Tennessee and Fisher was eventually let go.

Biggest Disappointment: I'm biased, but the Dallas Cowboys. They looked God aweful in the beginning of the season even with Tony Romo.

Best Player: Tom Brady, it wasn't even close.

Biggest Story: Michael Vick.

Greatest Fan Story (what made ME happy): As a Cowboys fan, it looks like Dez Bryant is going to work out very well.

Super Bowl pick (who v. who): Green Bay v. New England
Super Bowl Winner Next Year: New England.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
GB in it again? Hmm...

BIGGEST SURPRISE: Redskins doing so poorly as they did with McNabb. I was picturing a Wild Card slot at least.
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: The Bengals as well.
BEST PLAYER: Tom Brady
BIGGEST STORY: Vick
GREATEST FAN STORY (what made YOU happy): How WAS beat DAL in Week 1 and eventually caused Wade to be fired.

SUPER BOWL PICK FOR NEXT YEAR (who v who?): Redskins v. Patriots (wishful thinking!) But really... Falcons v. Jets
SUPER BOWL WINNER FOR NEXT YEAR: Falcons.

Matt Ryan has to win one, right?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
BIGGEST SURPRISE: Michael Vick being one of the top players in NFL once again.

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Cowboys missing the playoffs is pretty disappointing for obvious reasons. The whole tripping incident with the Jets trainer was an embarrassment

BEST PLAYER: Tom Brady, and Michael Vick right behind him. I don't believe they're far apart as many people put them out to be.

BIGGEST STORY: Michael Vick being able to dominate/entertain the sport once again.

GREATEST FAN STORY (what made YOU happy): Seeing the Patriots lose against the Jets was a big one for me. And like CO mentioned, seeing the potential of Dez Bryant was great.

SUPER BOWL PICK FOR NEXT YEAR (who v who?): Colts vs Eagles

SUPER BOWL WINNER FOR NEXT YEAR: : Eagles

Last edited:

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Alright let me think here

Biggest Surprise: Oakland having first .500 season since 2002 and then firing Coach Tom Cable

Biggest Disappointment: Washington Redskins

Best Player: Tom Brady

Biggest Story: Vick's return to form

You're favorite story: Jet's beating the Pat's during the playoffs

Superbowl match-up for next year: Packers vs. Jets

Winner: Packers

Konshentz

Konshentz
BIGGEST SURPRISE: Seahawks beating the defending champs after entering the playoffs with a losing record.

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: The Titans falling apart after a good start and the decision to let Fisher go.

BEST PLAYER:
Tom Brady, this is a no-brainer.

BIGGEST STORY:
Michael Vick, no question about it. That was awesome to watch.

GREATEST FAN STORY (what made YOU happy): Again, it was Michael Vick.

SUPER BOWL PICK FOR NEXT YEAR (who v who?):
Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets.

SUPER BOWL WINNER FOR NEXT YEAR:
New York Jets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 19
micfranklin NFL 425
Babe_Ruth NFL 77
Doc NFL 129
Millz NFL 151