• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Next WWE Champion?

Now that Rusev has won the gauntlet match and earned a Championship match at Extreme Rules, who do you all think takes the title from AJ?
I don't think it'll be Rusev because I think English will cost him the match. My gut still tells me it's either Miz or Bryan. Maybe Bryan vs AJ at Summerslam.
What are your thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Should be interesting. I really thought that Nak was going to take it away from him, however, I guess the WWE are not ready to give him a WWE Championship run.

I think you are probably right about Bryan, however, I hope the E decides to go out of right field and gives a chance to Joe.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's actually a tough question, because I honestly don't know how long they plan to have AJ as WWE Champion. Sounds stupid to say but with him being the cover of WWE 2K19, one could argue that he'll probably be still the champ when the game is released. And if you want the title change to be significant, Survivor Series could be the best spot to do the title change. Now, as for who, personally I would love to see Samoa Joe be the one to take the title but I'd be OK with The Miz as well. Then, have Bryan chase The Miz for the title at Wrestlemania 35.