• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Next Winter Classic will be a class.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Boston Bruins.
Montreal Canadiens.
Gillette Stadium.
January 1st, 2016!

The NHL had poor ratings this year for the winter classic. Well, there's one way to fix that. Put the greatest NHL rivalry in history in the Winter Classic. Can we skip the rest of this year already?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm surprised it took them so long to realize what will bring in the viewers. It doesn't get any better than a Habs/Bruins game, and now it will be on one of the biggest hockey venues of the year. I wonder if I can convince my wife to buy me tickets for Christmas :).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm really excited for this game. Was always a big fan of Outdoor games(except if it's the Sens or the Bruins, unless they play the Canadiens). Now they decide to showcase the best rivalry in the NHL? Great planning. Should be a hell of a game.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
I knew it was coming, I was hoping it would have been this season. There's been way too much Washington, Pittsburgh and Chicago in the Outdoor game.

Sadly, hearing reports that Winnipeg hosting Heritage Classic might be delayed a year. NHL must be wanting a stronger Canadian Dollar ;)