• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Next step in evolution

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Cyborgs. Workers in Stockholm are allowing microchips to be injected into their hands. The chips are the size of a kernel of rice and control locked doors, financial transactions, and other stuff. But if people gather your information it's not like a phone that you can lose. It's always in your body.
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/cyborgs-employees-getting-implanted-microchips-125759240.html

I love new tech but this may even be over the top for me.
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think I would like this. Your employer can keep up with your every move, at work, where you go or at home, and all your purchases with this. Not that you aren't being tracked anyway. One day when we were out shopping Google emailed my son wanting pictures of the store we were in.

I guess instead of stealing someones keys or charge card they would have to kill them and cut off their hand.

Carmelita

Registered Member
Cyborgs. Workers in Stockholm are allowing microchips to be injected into their hands. The chips are the size of a kernel of rice and control locked doors, financial transactions, and other stuff. But if people gather your information it's not like a phone that you can lose. It's always in your body.
Cyborgs at work: employees getting implanted with microchips

I love new tech but this may even be over the top for me.
Thoughts?
What malarkey! If anyone thinks that I will allow our government to put a chip or tattoo of my social on my arm or something, they have another thing coming. I don't want anyone to have that much knowledge as to my whereabouts, money issues, or friends. Big brother can just go butt a stump! I'm not doing it!

Godsmirror

Registered Member
This is voluntary and I don't think any governments are involved. It is privately owned businesses wanting to do this.

I'm self-employed so this is not of concern to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Bathroom Wall 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
English-Emo-Boy Video Games 3
Unity Wrestling 9
EndWinterRomance Dating & Relationships 8