Next RAW host...Seth Green

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE.com has announced that comedian Seth Green will be the Special Guest Host for this week's Monday Night Raw.

So yeah, what?

This sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Waiting?

Mate, a train wreck has already happened by just making Green the host.

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Oh dear.

I can sense another David Arquette/WCW Champion style disaster on the cards.
    "Your winner, and NEW World Heavyweight Champion...Will Ferrell/Seth Green/Jack Black/etc.!"

4. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

Oh please of please of please have Seth Green die before this. As much as I love WWE I gotta tell them this has got to be the lamest thing they've done since make Jimmy Wang Yang.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i think i threw up in my mouth a little when i first read about this!

I mean come on WWE, what the hell? After the success of The Million Dollar Man i was hoping they'd continue to go in a similiar direction, but this is just awful. Thing is though, it'll get ratings. You can't deny that. I mean i'm going to want to watch it out of sheer curiosity.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

What's so bad about it? It isn't like he really will be making any matches they are just pretending he will.

7. Millz

I just dont know if Seth Green can pull off live television...I guess its one night and it could be worse.

Quite frankly I was hoping theyd keep the theme going and a guy like Steamboat would be next

Or they could keep the Million $ Man...

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is really stupid in my opinion, I don't even know why they would even ask Seth Green to be the host of Raw. Should be interesting to see how much stuff he'll do though.

9. Millz

Yeah I dont really see him being a huge part of the show. He'll probably come out at the beginning, make some matches and then maybe show up one more time backstage.

I wouldnt expect more...unless he's really good for some reason.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wonder if the crowd will boo him. lul - that would suck.

WWE is getting too glamorous with all these celebrities appearing, having blood go black and white and the predictability.

I guess we'll wait and see what happens before we judge too harshly... :eek:
    ------
    Since he is hosting tonight I'd thought I add a question or two:

1) Do you think Seth will bring up any Austin Powers or Robot Chicken references?
    2) Do you think Seth will put himself in a match - either for or NOT for a title?

I'll say yes to the first one and no to the second. I sure hope not to the second... >.>

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009