• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Next NXT star to make the jump?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a few NXT wrestlers in my opinion that are ready to make the jump to the main roster. In your opinion, who should be the next one to go to Raw or Smackdown?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Logically, it should be EC3. He wouldn't have even needed to go down NXT at first but because star power is always welcome in NXT, that was the obvious choice to make. But man, stick EC3 on Smackdown and watch him catch fire. He's got a lot of really good workers to work with: AJ, Joe, Jeff Hardy, Bryan, Miz, Nakamura, Orton....

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Aleister Black. I mean someone like Ohno is ready too or EC3 as Edgehead mentioned but I dunno how much WWE thinks of some of these guys.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't think Ohno was ever meant to be on the main roster. I'm pretty sure Triple H wanted him to add star power to NXT and a reliable solid hand to work with on a daily basis. Both EC3 & Aleister Black can be money on the main roster - providing that Vince doesn't stick Black to 205 Live.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Assuming that they're doing Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane at Evolution for the NXT Women's title, I think Shayna may jump a tad sooner if her performance vs Kairi blows the roof out of the place.