Next major heel on RAW?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

With Orton's injury, they'll be needing a new top heel on the RAW roster (at least for the next few weeks until the draft).

Who does everyone think this will be?

I could see Jericho going heel soon with the way he's been addressing HBK as of late. It's kind of strange.

JBL is always good, but I'm not sure if he's "top heel" material at this point.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

Jerico's got to much class to be a heel, I don't see him HATEING HBK.. The crowd cheered him for not hitting him with the chair last wek and helping him up, yet they booed him for NOT hitting JBL.. lol. I think a good heel would be Umaga, give him a new gimmick, make him speak, push him, and you got a heel. If not there's always other mid card heels that got nothing better to do.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Umaga would be a great choice, but doesn't necessarily need to speak IMO. I guess it would be nice.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I don't think theres any need for a gimmik change, Umaga did well being built as a major heel on RAW, he's one of the few Big men with Talent, stop Jobbing him to Jeff Hardy and start building him up again.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Its probably going to be JBL in my opinion, unless they bring someone from Smackdown to be a top heel. JBL is a good heel in my opinion he knows how to make the fans hate him, which is was you need when your a heel.

I agree with Phoenix they need to give Umaga a push agains, and stop making him lose against Jeff Hardy. He's very talented and he needs another World Title push in my opinion.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I see Umaga as a mid-range wrestler that would be good going for the IC title again. I think they should break on finding another feud until the draft. Once the draft comes see who RAW has to use for a good feud.

I don't think they should push Jeff Hardy too fast. He just got back from being suspended and he doesn't deserve a title push right now.

7. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

It will be Umaga or JBL but I'd love to see HBK go heel and take on Triple H.

I know alot of you guys will disagree but I'm not a fan of HBK but he's still a talented guy and with their history, would be good to watch.

8. I agree with the Bold part 100%. I wanna see HBK go heel again, he's much better as a heel then Batista is. Batista was a great heel back in the Evolution days but now he sucks.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

HBK was a great heel I have to agree with that one, but I doubt he'll be turned into one anytime soon and if they do it's going to be extremely hard in my opinion. Most of the fans love HBK they cheer for him all the time and it's going to take a lot for them to start booing him like his a heel, he'd have to do something really drastic.

10. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

Well, what about him screwing John Cena at NoC then smacking HHH with a steel chair after the match is done? All the fans of Cena, so the majority 12-16 year olds, will lose the plot plus the Triple H fans will revolt. A dragged out promo on RAW from HBK about how the fans are all cunts because the backed Flair a few months back and were enraged when he ended a legends career would finalise it.

God...I should write for the WWE...