Xbox 360 Next Halo ideas

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dirtybird77, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Dirtybird77

Dirtybird77 New Member

Do you think Halo should follow in Quake's footsteps and make a battlefield esque game? I think that would be awesome and they already have a large selection of weapons with a rifle, sniper, shotgun, and rocket for each race so I think it would fit well.

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

They really shouldn't make another halo it'll just ruin the whole thing, no matter what weapons they could have in a 4th halo game it shouldn't be done.

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I think they should and will make the 4th Halo, but not for a while.. They have had great success with the first three and they will put out some Halo themed games here soon.

Bungie wants to exercise their freedom and continue their ability to develop great unique games.

I expect to see the Halo 4 come out with the next generation of Xbox.
    [​IMG]

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

NO!

Fucking no!

No more Halo, it's done, it's over, Halo Wars is alright, but any more Halo games after that and we'll have yet another fucking cash cow in the market.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

There's never going to be another Halo game.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I hope not. Halo pisses me off.

7. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

No more Halo. I love it, but they should just stop.

8. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

well i think that if they did make a new halo...........they need to make a PREQUEL TO HALO 1.......that would be kickass

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

For all the people saying "no" to a new Halo well it just isnt business smart to give up on a SUCCESSFUL franschise.

Dave it would be like nintendo saying "lets stop making mario games"..

Halo has been the staple of the xbox I don't see the franchise going anywhere.

The game sells, and gets good reviews and has a HUGE online population. Despite it seems a lot of people have negative opinions of the game here... Halo 3 included nearly everything that should be in a FPS for multiplayer in my opinion. Even if you didn't like the "gameplay" having online multiplayer that is easily accessible, the ability to play with friends in the party system, the ranking system, reviewing gameplay through the threatre, creating gametypes in forge, downloadable content, uploading videos with online stat tracking, etc is setting a bar for the condole industry and the FPS genre (on the console).

I dont think we will see a new FPS Halo game for a good 3-4 years from the release of Halo 3.

Even then, I have a hard time imagining them making a Halo 4...the game ended. Halo wars is a cool step I am a huge RTS fan and I ensemble studios was my favorite RTS studio.

I think a prequel isnt out of the question but to be honest the guys can't improve the system much beyond what they accomplished. Halo three is more balanced but ultimately is it just a more polished version of the previous Halos.

10. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

or this is somethin that is kinda dumb but would be hilarious....me and my friends talk about this crap all the time and we came up with this

Master Cheif and Cortana have a kid and he is a super AI bot type guy/thing

you play his live and decide to be good or evil

Good = you defend earth

Evil = you fight M.C in the ultimate battle of good vs. evil

lol