• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Next Dragonball z movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

There is no movie that is soley just a recap of all that happened in DragonBall, and DBZ.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh wow that seems interesting, and once again will this play on Cartoon Newtwork or it's coming out on DVD or VHS?

B

barfootboards

well i downloaded it as subbed, i know its not dubbed, but it was labeled like 14 or 15, and its from when bulma finds goku to the destruction of the red ribbon army, its about a hour long, and its al DB characters and stuff but it is made with like buu saga graphics, its my favorite movie personly, although its a little off, like general blue shows up on the shores attacking goku while he meets roshi for the first time and gets nimbus, but its a really great movie

alright i actualy found it on wikipedia ... its this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Path_to_Power

B

barfootboards

yeah i figured that out, but its longer then most movies, and is really good too (i think so anyway)