Next Dragonball z movie.

Vegito728

Registered Member
So who here thinks it will be good? I think it will be pretty good since it has Janemba in it but that's the only reason. I have been waiting like 2 years for them to show him it better be worth the wait but I get the feeling it won't be.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you saying there gonna release a new Dragon Ball Z movie or it's just one you havn't seen it yet that already exist and there now releasing it on DVD? If it's a new one are a 100% sure this is a true or this is just rumours like all these silly rumours out there about new Dragon Ball Z.

B

barfootboards

yeah they advertised it in the dbz psp game too, its pretty good, i downloaded the subbed version

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So there's a Movie 13 now? If yes I haven't heard anything plus they haven't advertized much. Please inform me better

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

There are 13 movies, but 12 and 13 are actually good movies, I would have to pick 12 as the best between the two. I liked Janemba, and Pikkon is in the movie.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I saw this movie the one with Janeba in it and it was good it had pikkon in it and gogeta appears but it isnt anything revolutionary to the dbz saga lol

B

barfootboards

i saw this one movie but i forget the number, it was pretty much a recap of dragonball, anyone know it? it was subbed, i dont think it is dubbed yet

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well was it Trunks History, you had a lot of scenes shown in the Dragon Ball Z saga about that movie? Also is this movie your talking about gonna be seen on Cartoon Network? If yes that sucks because I don't get that channel.