Next Champion on Raw

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering who do you guys see as the next champion on Raw? I believe that it's going to be Triple H I believe he's going to win the triple threat at Backlash against John Cena and Edge.

2. well i know cena isnt gunna get it after all the booing hes been getting lately. I would like to see edge win it and acctually have a good title reign with it.but ur right triple H will probably win it tho

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I like Edge, but I prefer him as not a heel, but yeah I agree he would be a good champion, but it's also hard to say it's going to be Triple H because he's probably going to take some time off after Stephany delivers her baby. So it's hard to say, maybe it will be Edge.

4. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

It would be funny if RVD became heavyweight champion and both champions will be litttle guys.

5. Babe_Ruth

That would be pretty funny but I don't think Rob Van Damme will get is shot anytime soon. It would be awesome if RVD could win the belt, with all the pain he's been threw by putting is body in danger day in and day out he deserves it.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

RVD may deserve his shot, but he doesn't have enough character to be a long-running champ. He'd be way too boring and the show would lose ratings.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah because like I stated in a other posts, he's not a person that likes to talk on the microphone, and that's very key component for the WWE champ, Like Triple H or Edge or Cena are very good on the microphone that's why their champions.

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

My brother found and ECW one night stand picture promo where it says that rvd will be challenging hunter for the title due to his money in the bank at one night stand. so hunter will most likely win the belt from cena this sunday in the triple threat match.