• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

News...

Impact

V.I.P.
I'd like to say it's good news but at this point i'm not sure if it is. So, I found out this morning that i'm pregnant. I've been sick the past week or so, figured I should take the test as there were a couple of drunken nights not so long ago where I went home with someone. I guess my whorish ways have caught up with me :-/

So yeah, Imp is going to be a mommy.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Dude! Oh my fucking god! That is awesome! Duuuuuude! OMG I can't believe this.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Well that explains why you're avoiding me. Ffs Lauren.

Do you know what I'd love to be a supportive friend right now (because that's what I thought we were - friends) but you're ridiculous.

Impact

V.I.P.
Well that explains why you're avoiding me. Ffs Lauren.

Do you know what I'd love to be a supportive friend right now (because that's what I thought we were - friends) but you're ridiculous.
Seriously, Keeley? Don't make this about you because it isn't. If you're half the friend you say you are, you'd be happy for me right now.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
coat hanger stir stick time!