• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

News

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright this is the place we're going to post news around the league. Here's a few rules to follow, you're aloud to post injuries on key players, not some second rate player, your aloud to post anything about a player if he's in trouble with the law. I will allow double posting for this thread, and if you find your information from another site make sure that you post where you got your information from. Also if you have any questions about what to post and what not to post private message me, don't reply.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have the full story now, but Kwame Brown of the L.A Lakers is being investigated for a Sexual Assault Case. I will report a little more when I hear more news about it.

F

fatboy

Vince Carter said:
I don't have the full story now, but kwame Brown of the L.A Lakers is being investigated for a Sexual Assault Case. I will report a little more when I hear more news about it.
I heard a little about it as well. i will try to find out more and keep everyone updated.

F

fatboy

also, im sure everyone has heard, raja bell was suspended for SIX games. that means he will be suspended the first of next season, cause it is over now. i guess you arent allowed to choke slam people in the nba, only the wwe.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry my friend but you read wrong Raja Bell was suspended for only one game, you probably read That Raja Bell was suspended for the sixth game, if there's a game 7 he will be playing.

F

fatboy

i was wrong. it is one game. i didnt research it. i was going off of what i heard from a friend who is usually reliable.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's fine buddy. That's why we have this section here so we you can find all the laetst news around the league. Anyways if there'any other news post away people, I am always looking for new information about the NBA.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for that information. It's true the officiating has been awful so far and it's good to see that the League is admitting their mistakes and let's hope it's gonna be better for the upcoming series.